Monday, June 28, 2010

There's a Storm a'Brewin'

I had training today, and even though I did bring my camera (I'm getting pretty good at carrying it around, huh?), I didn't really feel comfortable breaking it out in front of a bunch of strangers. Nor did I deem any part of that training "blog-worthy".

However, I was SOOO glad I had my camera with me on my way home. Now before any of you get too worried (ahem, Neal), let me preface this picture by saying I was at a dead stop, and my car was in park (for a second at least while I grabbed my camera and grabbed this shot).

This was shot in landscape mode. I cropped it and did a few enhancements by boosting the color. I also love that I caught a little of the landscape, and that the landscape included a Texas flag in the distance...
It was a pretty rough storm that I got caught right in the middle of (again, the camera was put away, and I was driving at 10 and 2 by that point), but it was so cool to watch it roll in.



No comments:

Post a Comment