Thursday, September 15, 2011

Amazing.

After our visit in Denver, we headed even further up the Colorado mountains into Estes Park for Anna Eric's wedding. I wish I could describe the amazing weekend, but all I can think of is:

Harper was amazing.

 The view was amazing.
 The wedding location was amazing.
 The couple is amazing.

 My extended family is amazing.
This is the traditional cousin line up (minus Robert) that has been taken annually for I don't know how many years...Can you imagine a better backdrop for your wedding portraits?? No...I didn't think so. 


That's all I've got. As an English teacher, I'm actually embarrassed at my lack of words to describe the weekend, but when everything was as perfect as it was in Estes Park, there's not much more that I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment