Saturday, July 9, 2011

One Month Already?!


I can't believe that a month has gone by already...it feels like last week I was lying in bed (not sleeping) waiting for 6 o'clock to get here so I could go to the hospital to be induced. It had been a brutal 9 months of waiting to meet our sweet Harper Louise.

This month has brought so much joy to our lives; I can't put into words the love we have for this sweet baby girl.

This month Harper has slept through the night (8 hours once, hallelujah!), taken the pacifier, taken the bottle (even with formula...but that's a story for another time), gone shopping (lots), been to story time with the big kids, rolled over (mistake or not, she rolled over), and had her first bath! She's been a champ through it all. We're blessed with one SUPER SWEET baby!

Photobucket


Not a great comparison since she looks so PISSED in the first one...but take my word for it, she's definitely changing every day! And I promise, she's a really happy baby...I just haven't mastered the quick draw it takes to get her smiles on camera yet.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Allison, she is precious. I can't wait to meet her! We need to get her and Fisher together to lay on a mat and stare at each other. :)

    ReplyDelete