Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Up Close and Personal

So Ellie has started rolling over, and she's all about the tummy time. So to get good pictures I also was all about the tummy time. I like getting up close and personal (one, cause she smells like a sweet baby...and two, way better pictures).

In the next one, she's taking a minute to check out the Rangers score...


I love the next picture...it seriously makes me laugh out loud every time. Not only is Ellie's sweet smile caught on camera, but she's totally laughing at her mom...if only I had caught her pointing and laughing...Camille will do anything to get that girl to smile!
I'm so glad all of my friends have sweet babes for me to practice my photography on...I'd be way behind the curve without them.

I kept the ISO up again (either 800 or 1600) and the shutter speed between 1/5 and 1/25. I'm also keeping the aperture as low as possible to help with lighting...

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Look at the sweet face!!! I just want to snuggle her! Hooray for date night with the P crew! Seriously, cutest little face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some good shots of Ellie! I love having a friend that practices her photograhy on my babe!

    ReplyDelete