Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daddy Dearest

Harper LOVES her daddy!! And I LOVE seeing the two of them together. I knew soon after I met Neal that he would one day make an incredible father. He's awesome with my nephews and every kid we know flocks to him...probably because he's like a kid himself and would rather play than sit and have a boring adult conversation. Throughout my pregnancy, one of the things I looked forward to most, besides meeting my daughter, was seeing Neal with her. The first time he held her brought tears to my eyes. Hearing him talk to her is one of my favorite times of the day. When she's screaming (which is rare, but let's face it...it happens), and he offers to take her, she'll calm down and sometimes conk out immediately. I was right...he is an incredible father.


(The first time he held her...look at that smile...that's what I was waiting for my entire pregnancy. Priceless.)

Harper and I are so lucky to have Neal as a husband and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment