Monday, July 11, 2011

We Had it First!!!

So word on the street is that Becks and Posh copied Neal and I when they named their new daughter Harper Seven. I just want to say on the record that we had our kid (and name) picked first. In no way did I copy Posh Spice. I mean, if there were a Spice Girl that I were going to copy, she would be the last one I'd pick to model after (okay, she's probably tied with the one with the bad teeth, whose name I can't even recall...anyone? Help me out here...Okay, or Sporty Spice. Ginger and Baby would probably be up there with them too...). Okay, you get what I'm trying to say, right? MY Harper is NO BARBIE GIRL.

However, I can promise you that even though Harper Louise's parents are NOT considered two of the sexiest people in Hollywood/the UK/the world...this girl still has the looks. I mean, how cute is she????

(so dainty)



This was our attempt at a photo shoot last week. I need to wait until one of her nap times (which I pretty much have at least 10 hours to choose from during the day) so I can pose her and catch that sweet sleeping face she sports. But seriously, Posh's kid has NOTHING on mine!!

P.S. What's with the number seven? Really, Becks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment