Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Half Birthday!!

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe it's been SIX MONTHS since Harper was born. It feels like just yesterday that I was pregnant and feeling her kick inside me. Time sure flies when you're having fun!!

This month was pretty tame compared to the last couple. A trip to Austin for Thanksgiving, but mostly hanging out around here (it was kinda great, I'm not gonna lie!). Harper is growing and going these days. She's army crawling wherever she wants to go now. She can get up on all fours and sort of rocks when she gets there, but hasn't quite figured out the real crawl yet. I'm okay with that though, because the army crawl is still pretty slow...once she's crawling for real I'm gonna have a hard time keeping up with her, I think. Here's a little clip...it cracks me up; she LOVES seeing herself in the iPhone. 


Six month appointment was pretty uneventful too. She's 14 pounds, 12 ounces; 26 inches long. The doctor said it was a "perfect checkup." She had three shots and didn't shed a tear! She's such a tough girl! 


She's sitting up like a pro now, and playdates are so much more fun now that she's actually interacting with the other babes.

I am in love with this little babe! The next six months are going to fly by, I'm afraid. SLOW DOWN, Time, SLOW DOWN!!

Alright, a boring post, but I feel I made up for it by including a video. Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment