Sunday, October 3, 2010

Playtime!!

When we were in Panhandle last weekend, we got to play with some pretty sweet babes!! I love going to Panhandle and catching up with old friends, but it's so bizarre because there is always a new addition or a bigger babe...But I LOVE playing with my little friends!!

Sweet Annee!! She's perfect...she even feel asleep with Sarah holding her...that's bigtime!!

Strategizing with the boys!!

I love this freaking picture...so cool! Run Zach!!
Miss Marley, sweet Annee's big sis!

I love these two!! Best big brother around, that Clayton...

And here's my big kid, playing with the littles...and breaking stuff. Somehow, a miracle obviously, all three boys were unhurt when the trampoline busted. It was close, and Neal was definitely a little sore (but that may have also had to do with the enormous TV that almost fell on him that weekend), but everyone walked away unharmed!! Thank God!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment