Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wedding Weekend Away

Last weekend Neal and I had a little mini vacation at Rough Creek Lodge for a wedding. I'm only including one picture from the wedding, because frankly, my pictures do NOT do it any justice. But believe me when I say that It. Was. Amazing. However, I did snap a few shots while milling about the resort.

Our "porch"...looking out over a little lake, with our own rocking chairs and hammock. The weather could not have been more beautiful, and this was a perfect spot for some R & R.

Neal and I headed out Saturday morning for a little bike ride around the property. There were some steep hills where I totally had to get off and walk the bike; this is on one of the many breaks...
We were surrounded by good friends all weekend, and I happened to snap a sweet moment between Ellen and T.J. during the cocktail hour.
This truly was one of the most unique and beautiful weddings I have ever been to. Congratulations, Brett and Molly!! We had an amazing time!!


I made the mistake of leaving my prime lens in the room for the wedding/reception, which is why I think the pictures didn't turn out so great. I really needed that low light capability.


No comments:

Post a Comment