Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Going "Home"


It's official, Neal and I are on vacation. We're slowly making our way to Estes Park, CO for Neal's cousin's wedding. Our first stop was in Panhandle. I always love going home, but it's even more special now to see my daughter in the places I grew up. It's changed so much since I've been there, but it's still "home". Plus, I get to watch Meg's boys love on my little girl. What sweet boys!!


Harper got some extra love from Meg, too. Too bad she never gets a vacation from tummy time. 



I found a quote recently that says, "What I love most about my home is who I share it with." I've been thinking a lot about that lately because I feel like I have a lot of "homes". I go "home" to Panhandle. I go "home" to Austin. I am "home" in Dallas. The more I think about this quote though, the more I realize that it isn't where "home" is...it's who's there with me. I'm glad I've got these two to be at home with everyday. 





I love the next picture because I know that no matter where Harper calls "home" she's got these boys to back her up and take care of her. Any boyfriend of Harper's had better watch out...


We're in Denver now with my brother and his wife. More pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment