Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Easter Hunt

Easter is a hard holiday for me. It's probably the day I miss my mom the most. But this year, instead of being sad that my mom wasn't here, I spent the day loving on my sweet girl and watching her laugh and play and enjoying the company of my family that is here. We had a great time! 






We altered the Easter Egg Hunt this year and had a contest: Bruce and Becky vs. the "kids". We hid eggs in the front for Bruce and Becky, and B & B hid eggs in the back for us to find. Believe me, no one held back. There were some ridiculous hiding spots, and may be about 10 eggs still missing! The Dicksons aren't that competitive, so it wasn't as much fun as it sounds *read major sarcasm here...it was hysterical! 


The Hunt was ON...




Our little bunny's smile fixes even the toughest days! How did I get so lucky?!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I'm making my family do this next year too. Game on.

    ReplyDelete