Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Struggling Artist's Muse

Today was one of those non-exciting days I was talking about in my last post. I did very little today. I mean Very. Little. But with the little that I did do, I kept thinking, I've got to take a picture. How can I turn this into a blog entry?

I could've taken a picture of my cute husband vacuuming without his shirt on (but I thought he'd ban me from blogging after that); I could've taken a picture of sweet Preston on the way to the airport (but we were so busy packing the car to get them there on time, that by the time I could have pulled out my camera, I was driving=not safe; but I DID have my camera, so I'm getting better, right?); I could've taken a picture of the tornado that hit my kitchen after making lasagna (but the truth is, I just didn't feel it). Ugh, I can't NOT post on my second day as a blogger...

Finally, we headed over to the Prewett's to drop off said lasagna, and there she was...my Muse.
How could I NOT capture this sweet little babe? I've already warned Camille that Ellie would probably be a regular on the ol' photogblog, so here's her first shot...Neal was holding Ellie here, and I loved how she was just staring up at him. I shot this in manual with no flash. The only editing I did was changing it to a sepia tone and cropping it a little (all editing done on iPhoto).

So there you have it...my muse...sweet Baby E.


No comments:

Post a Comment