Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart--i.e. Team Edward


There was a big part of me that wanted to title this post: "Neal and Andrew, DO NOT ENTER". In fact, any anti-Twilight folks should stop here, exit, and come back tomorrow...

Today was actually the hardest day as a blogger thus far (what? 4 days in??). I thought I knew EXACTLY what I was going to take pictures of and post. But did I not learn anything from yesterday's post (remember: you can't force it...it's not where you're looking...)? Lauren and I waited in line for the opening day showing of Eclipse, just like we did for the other two movies in the series. I wanted to get a couple of action shots of some crazy, screaming teeny-boppers, but apparently they all came out for the midnight and 3 a.m. showings (crazies!). But I definitely did not get my "shot"...
Please note the bottle of wine in line...I love the Angelika. It's the best way to wait. Also note that there are no crazy, screaming teeny-boppers...just 20 somethings and middle aged moms (in fact, the lady in front of us...her 12 year old daughter came out of the theater from the showing prior to ours...can't be seen together??).

It was difficult for me because I was embarrassed...I didn't want people to look at me and think, "Why the hell does that girl have a camera out? And WHY IS SHE TAKING MY PICTURE?" I kept thinking that if it were Andrew, he'd be all up in people's business...not caring, just trying to get a cool shot. I'm not there yet. I'm working on it.

But because of said embarrassment, I got out the camera phone (downloaded the photoshop app during the movie, took some screen shots, and edited those). Gotta say...not half bad for a camera phone...
Can you tell that I am totally Team Edward? Jacob is a tool.

So I wanted to take a couple extra shots to see what I had to work with...

Shuffling out.

And two of my favorite people...Thanks for making this a tradition, girls. And thanks for letting Camille come out with us, Ellie (and Scott, of course)...

No editing needed...you two are perfect just the way you are.

As far as photography goes, this is not my best post...however, for a Wednesday? It was a great evening with great friends!! (Movie? Not great...I'd give it a Meh!)

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful girls,indeed...

    And there is NOTHING wrong with team edward or taking random pictures of strangers.

    Miss you girls!

    ReplyDelete