Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Zoo!

This post is going to be picture heavy...We went to the Dallas Zoo last week with the Corders, and Harper loved it. She fed the giraffes (made me think of Granne), stood over the lions, got attacked by birds (no biggie), and rode her first carousel.



Not. Cool. I had no idea what I was getting myself (or my baby) into. I'm pretty sure I had three birds on my arm  at this point too...

Preston and Laura on the "dead elephants". Preston couldn't quite grasp the concept of the statue...he just knew these guys weren't moving.


This was about three hours past her naptime...Clearly she does not care.


We may be in trouble here...

Gotta say, we were impressed with the Dallas Zoo. And I hear the Fort Worth zoo is even better. We'll experiment and get back to you...

1 comment:

  1. Such a memorable day! Will you go back with me some day? It looks like so much fun. :-)

    So Harper's not too sure about the birds (such a sweet, confused expression on her face!), but she likes the carousel and, given her last smile, she apparently LOVES Graham! So cute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete