Thursday, October 13, 2011

Harper Outtakes

So during my little "moment" last week when I was trying to remember Newborn Harper and relive the last four months, I found some amazing outtakes of Harper mixed in with all her sweetness. Oh, the hilarity.

I mean this is just gross...Meg and I actually get a good picture, and Harper goes and screws it up with her spit. She would.

 I'm pretty sure this is her "I am refusing to smile or acknowledge the camera in my face" face...

And her "What...What did I do?" face...arms out and everything.
She's really starting to work those eyebrows...keep your eye out...

 And this is just scary. I mean for her, I guess.

She's already started cheesing it up for the camera.

And of course...Drew screws up another picture. Weird.

And a confession of my own blooper from last night...I washed a diaper. Like, in the washing machine. What?! I know. How does that even happen? I have no idea where it came from or what was in it prior to the wash. But what I do know is that that thing absorbed a lot of water. And then exploded. Because all the gooey gross water absorption gel stuff was in my washer. Gross. Anyway, immediate rewashes are always fun.

1 comment:

  1. We have washed like 19 diapers! Ok. I lied just now and I have no idea why. It is more like 49. EEEEeeew. You would think we would learn to look. But no, we didn't. The worst is the little gel balls that stick to pajama pants. SO gross. Wait till they are 24 month old pee pants. EEK. Kids are gross. But yours might be the cutest of them. So there's that.

    ReplyDelete