Thursday, February 2, 2012

Challenge Day 2: Words


Feb. 2 Challenge: Words
Dreams. Oh, how I have dreams! Dreams for me, dreams for Neal, for our family, and of course for Harper. So far, my dreams and my dreams for my family have come true. I am married to my best friend, and I have a beautiful, happy baby girl. 

Here are some things that I dream for Harper:
I hope she learns to share...her earthly possessions as well as the gifts that God has given her.
I hope she isn't afraid to try new things.
I hope she loves freely.
I hope she gets everything she works hard for. 
I hope she never forgets how much I love her.
I hope she ignores the doubts that creep into her head.
I hope she becomes a strong, independent woman.
I hope she respects the adults around her.



No comments:

Post a Comment