Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Berre Babes!

Last night at Betsy's "First Day Feast", I seized the opportunity for some new material. Betsy's babes are too.darn.cute.

Flora:

and River:

Betsy and her mom lovin' on generation 3! He was probably doing something totally adorable here...


Just like last night, I had to slow the shutter speed down more than I thought I would. I forgot about the great gift of ISO until later though. Thank goodness--it's a miracle worker. I bumped it up a little on these to get the right light, and a couple still came out darker than I wanted. I just really don't like using the flash...It's a thing of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! Keepsakes, all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. allison, i just read your entire blog. i love it and i love reading about your adventure and seeing how you document it. thank you for including the feast and my babes. i loved feeding you. and having you in my home.

    ReplyDelete