Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family Time & Guest Photographer

Sorry about the unannounced hiatus from the blog, but I was so caught up being with my family and too exhausted at the end of the night (or morning, whichever way you look at it) to blog. My brother-in-law, Mark, got a hold of my camera on Monday night, and I ended up with 217 pictures on my camera.

This first one I just think is cool. He looks like an invisible man. All Mark did to shoot this was shoot into the light with a low f/stop and a quick shutter speed (1/5). The ISO was set to 100. Cool, no?

We stayed up until 4:30 on Monday; we talked, laughed, cried, argued, and laughed some more. It was a hard day and a long one; and I can't help but think that Mary would have loved to have been there. No doubt she'd have had a hard time going to bed before the rest of us.

And since Neal won't let me take any pictures of him, I'm including two of him tonight. Because I like him, and I think he's cute.
Thanks for taking over the camera, Mark, and documenting this time with family. Neither pictures or words can do justice to the love that I have for my family. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment