Monday, August 9, 2010

I Heart Austin

I love Austin. It's one of my favorite places. Not only is family here, but I have some of my favorite memories in this city: college days on South Congress, getting engaged on Lake Austin, getting married here, cruising the drag (shopping the drag), the food, the people...everything about this city makes me smile. I love when we get to come visit.

Today Becky and I went down to the UT campus to check out the "Our Body: The Universe Within" exhibit at the football stadium. It was fascinating; the body is an amazing machine. And the campus? It was pretty empty, but still so...HUGE.
Doesn't this get you excited about college football and FALL TEMPERATURES?!

But since it's still a bajillion degrees outside, we decided to venture to another Austin staple, Sno Beach for snow cones!!
All of these were taken in the shutter priority mode with a really fast shutter speed (around at least 1/125 if not higher) since it was so bright out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment