Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Got a Feeling!!

Today my district held its annual "pep rally" to get everybody pumped up for the new school year. This year we performed a "flash mob" and everybody danced before the keynote speaker. Ever seen 7,500 teachers dancing to Black Eyed Peas? It's...ummm...interesting.

Are you ready to move??




Coming from Panhandle, my first Convocation blew my mind. There are literally 3x the number of people in this church than there are in the town I grew up in!! What??? And now they're all doing the same dance moves? That's just insane. Keep in mind that this picture only captures a small portion of the sanctuary...

I actually had to turn the flash on for the second shot. I had the shutter speed at 1/50 and the aperture set to f/5.6. I wouldn't have been able to get a clean enough shot without the flash, either because of all the movement or because of how dark it was...


No comments:

Post a Comment