Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where My Pitches At?

Neal and some other KPMGers (and alumni) play in a softball league on Monday nights. It's been hot as Hades here so I haven't made it to too many games as a cheerleader but wanted to support this week since it'd been a while since I made an appearance. Here are my favorite shots from the night...




Kept the aperture low, the shutter speed fast, the ISO high (like 1600), and the flash off for all of these. I really love the light in all of these; they may actually be some of my favorite pictures that I've taken...

School has started so the blog has slowed a little (okay, a lot comparatively). But I'm definitely still trying to use the camera as much as possible. I've accumulated some good "assignments" so I don't run out of blog material. I'm excited to experiment a little more with the camera, too!

Neal's team name is actually "Where My Pitches At?"; all of the girls have different pitch styles on the back of our shirts. When we cheer, we shorten it just to Pitches!! Let's go Pitches!! Hahaha!! Funny, no?

1 comment: