Thursday, August 19, 2010

See Jack Smile

Meet Jack. Jack is THE happiest baby I've ever seen. Maybe ever. He never takes a bad picture, and that's pretty good for a little guy!
He's pretty irresistible!

We had a girls' night out last night. We went downtown to the W for dinner at Craft. It's Restaurant Week here, and Craft did NOT disappoint. For $35 you got a delicious three course meal. I had diver scallops...my favorite! You can see Heather's pics of the food (and more precious pictures of Jack) here.

Here's a group shot. No wonder Jack's smiling here...he's surrounded by pretty ladies!!
That's Lauren, Jill, Heather, Jack, me, Camille, Joy, and Scottie. I'm so lucky to have such a great group of friends here! We miss you, Julie!

The first shot was with a flash, with a shutter speed around 1/25. I decided to go with the flash on the first picture because otherwise I'd have to slow the shutter speed waaaaaay down to get it light enough. Slowing the shutter speed is always a bad idea when photographing sweet babes because they don't do well with, "Hold it...hold still...okay, now say cheese!!" The second shot was actually taken first, and can I just say the 'enhance' button iPhoto is definitely my friend!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too!!!! This last picture makes me incredibly happy and sad at the same time :) Happy first day of school friend!!

    ReplyDelete