Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fancy Feet

Last night was Matt and Anna's wedding. It was GORGEOUS! But I only had my clutch, and there were people that were being paid to take pictures already there with their big fancy cameras so I didn't bring mine. Again, a learning experience because I totally regretted that as soon as the dance party started. But I did have the trusty iPhone. Andi showed me the Hipstamatic App, and I had to have it. It's totally rad. It's the very first app I paid for, that's how much I wanted it (which is funny because my brother totally gave me a real Holga for my birthday one year).

I've been kind of fascinated by feet lately. I know it's weird, but I find myself staring at feet when I'm people watching just as much as the rest of the person. And I think they make great pictures. Maybe I'm crazy, and feet are terrible subjects, but I like it, and it's my blog, so there!! Just kidding. A little.



Again, these are only iPhone pictures, but I still like them. I was seeing in my head different pictures and freezing them like a picture would; I kept wishing I had my camera to freeze them for real. I'm still learning more and more about me, and really, wasn't that the whole point of this whole experience? Maybe the next wedding I go to, I'll just suck it up and bring the darn camera. I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities...

No comments:

Post a Comment