Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Feast

My friend Betsy is such an amazing stay-at-home-mom/friend/Christian woman around. Each year she hosts a "First Day Feast" for all of her teacher friends (and coaching husband) to feed their hungry bellies after a long first day back. She had everything decorated so cute!!



We all had our own placemats with our names in chalk. Isn't she so creative?! I had to slow the shutter speed more than I thought and definitely had to mess around a little with all of the settings. Settings were around 1/25 and f/5.

Stay tuned this week for some great pictures of Betsy's precious kiddos and Neal's softball game. It's been a busy day! I'm off to hit the sack now. The first day excitement is wearing off; I forgot for a minute that I have to get up and do it all again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. yay for first day feast! i love all of your pics, allison.

    ReplyDelete