Sunday, July 18, 2010

And I'm Back!!

I must say, it is GOOD to be home! I had a phenomenal trip with Elise, but it feels good to be able to reach out and give my sweet husband a kiss on the cheek and to sleep in my own bed. I'm just going to break the trip down by blog posts because it's already going to be hard enough deciding what pictures to share...out of the 427 that I took. So get ready for a marathon of blog posts.

I did a fair amount of manual shots on the trip. If I gave my camera to someone else to take a picture, I usually put it in auto. I also shot in Programmed auto (P) which allowed the camera to choose the shutter speed and aperture, but I still had some control over the rest (ISO, flash, White Balance, etc). I'm also not going to bother with editing any of these right now...too many pictures, not enough time...

So here's to reliving this amazing trip through the ol' photogblog...Bon Voyage!!







We flew into Vancouver and sailed out of Canada Place on the Coral Princess. I loved Vancouver. I definitely want to go back.

Next stop Ketchikan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment