Thursday, July 8, 2010

'Twas the Day Before Vacation

Today was spent gearing up for my big trip. I leave tomorrow for a week long Alaskan cruise with my cousin. Should be A-MAZING. So because my day was less than exciting, I decided to get creative while I was packing.

All packed up and ready to say Bon Voyage!!

After I finished, Lauren came over to watch a movie and brought a sweet little "dessert" with her to toast my trip (a.k.a. use the lemons that she bought...):
Despite the fact that we have no shaker, no shot glass, or no martini glasses, Lauren made me a delicious lemondrop martini!! A first for me, and can I just say...So. Good.

There will be a break from the blog while I'm out on the high seas...but get excited about all of the photos to post when I get back. It's going to be EPIC!

(All photos were taken in manual with no flash and edited in iPhoto--I messed with the ISO and shutter speed to try and get the right light...same song, different post...but it's working!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment