Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Book Club!!

Book Club combines some of my all time favorites: it's my favorite day of the month, when my favorite girls in Dallas get together for some good food, good wine, and good conversation (we'll throw in a few thoughts on the book if we remember)...it's really just a great excuse to be with friends.

Shot these with no flash in manual, around a shutter speed of 1/6 & f/5.6. I still haven't figured out Photoshop Elements, but honestly I really liked the first two the way they were. I still wanted to do something creative with the wine glass (you know, changing it to B&W...so original) so I went back to iPhoto to edit/crop it.

I must say, I was pretty proud of myself tonight...I was able to somewhat explain how to avoid the flash by changing shutter speed and ISO to Heather during book club. I may actually be retaining some of what I read...that's a first!!!


1 comment: