Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Love

As much as I loved summer in Alaska, it's official...I'm back in Texas. I can't pretend any longer that it's NOT 1,898,542 degrees outside. So because of this oh so sad revelation, it's also time to accept that I can't pawn off my Alaska pictures any more either. As much as I'd like to go back to vacation mode...it's time to start taking new pictures (I haven't turned my camera on since I got back, bad girl).

So tonight we had the Prewett's over for dinner. We needed our Ellie fix, and Scott and Camille needed to get out of the house (for something other than work, of course). We grilled some pork tenderloin and asparagus, and had some yummy potatoes to go along with it. But what screams summer MORE than grilling out??

Strawberry Pie (with an extra cup of strawberries than the recipe actually calls for...)!!!

And what's better than grilling out AND strawberry pie?? If you said nothing, you haven't met Miss E...she's THE BEST!! Bad mood and all...I'll take a dose of Ellie with just about anything!!!


1 comment:

  1. I think I would take a dose of Ellie any day of the week!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!

    ReplyDelete