Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Celebrate Life

To my Aunt Mary,
Today I celebrate you: the fight your fought, the love you gave, the smile that lit up the room. I love you, Mar Bear.

In those quiet moments in the still of the night
Remember to rejoice and celebrate life
Do not think of me gone and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
I am the sunlight on the grain
I am the gentle autumn's rain
When you awaken in the morning hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in flight
I am the soft stars that shine
You will hear my gentle voice
and remember to rejoice
Never give up your fight
and remember always
to Celebrate Life.... ---- Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture of Mary. And a lovely remembrance of a beautiful soul. I'm so glad to have known your dear Aunt Mary, Allison. Praying for you and the whole family, and rejoicing in God's promises.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott and I will be praying for you and your family. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of love and prayers your way. Have safe travels, friend.

    ReplyDelete